Cervellati also produces different technical items in rubber, by compression or injection molding, such as:
- Rubber bellows
- Suction cups
- Rifle accessories, cheek pieces, and recoil pads
- Bearings, journal boxes, brake pads, gaskets, valves, o-ring and oval section gaskets, caps, etc..
- Sheets, sleeves and discs
- Rolls, valves for water and throttle valves also co-vulcanising rubber and metal parts
- Industrial gaskets
- Technical products according to the customer’s drawing
The types of rubber compounds we employ are:
Natural Rubber in light or dark colours, SBR, NBR, Neoprene, Acrylic rubber, Hypalon, EPDM, Vamac, Epiclorydrine, Silicone, FKM, Viton, Fluorosilicone, Urepan, Vibrathane, HNBR.
Vamac compounds can be used as electrical insulator, fire resistant and they are in 0 class for exhausting fumes.
We also supply compounds according to FIAT, ASTM and DBL standards.