Cervellati has a wide range of Neoprene-based compounds that can be used in compression or injection moulding with hardnesses ranging from 30 to 80 Sh°A.
Major product sectors include:
- Electrical: Current connectors in Neoprene complying with MIL standards;
- Arms: heel plates, grips, protections for shotguns, target shooters;
- Railway: bellows in Neoprene;
- All-rubber Neoprene diaphragms;
- Diaphragms reinforced in rubber and fabric insert for valves and pumps;
- Gaskets and seals according to customer’s specifications;
- Neoprene bellows for industrial applications;
- Coatings for current transformers, plugs and sockets on electrical cables and railway signals.